Angad Singh Bedi (born 6 February 1983) is an Indian film actor and model. He made his Hindi film debut in 2011 with F.A.L.T.U. Angad made his television debut with Kaya Taran, an adaptation of a Malayalam short story by N. S. Madhavan, When Big Tree Falls, The Earth Is Bound To Shake. In 2012 Angad was arrested at a rave party at a Suburban Juhu Hotel, he tested positive for the consumption of cannabis and ecstasy and was later released on bail. Angad has also appeared in a cooking show called Cook Na Kaho on Star One. He hosted the first season of the reality television show Emotional Atyachar on UTV Bindass before being replaced by Pravesh Rana.Neha Dhupia.
He participated in Season 3 of Colors’ show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. Angad is currently working on The Little Godfather, directed by Joy Augustine. He is also part of the movie Soorma, the biopic of the Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh playing the Indian field hockey player Bikramjit Singh. Angad is best known for his performances in works such as Ungli (2014), and PINK (2016). In 2017 he starred as the lead in Amazon original series Inside Edge. He was also seen In Tiger Zinda Hai with Salman Khan.
Angad Bedi Wiki/Bio
[table id=533 /]
Angad Bedi Family
Angad was born to note Indian cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi. He played cricket up to the Under-19 level for Delhi. He studied at Gyan Bharati School, Saket, New Delhi and graduated from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. Subsequently, he began a career in modeling and ventured into acting.
Angad Bedi Net Worth
Famous Movie Actor Angad Bedi’s net worth is $5 Million at the age of 40 years old. He earned the money being a professional Movie Actor.
[table id=534 /]
Angad Bedi Personal life
Angad Bedi has one elder sister, Neha, and two older half-siblings from Bishan’s previous marriage a half-sister named Gillinder and a half-brother named Gavasinder. Angad married actress Neha Dhupia in a private ceremony in a gurudwara in New Delhi on May 10, 2018. Dhupia gave birth to their daughter Mehr Dhupia Bedi on 18 November 2018.
[table id=535 /]
Some Known Facts About Angad Bedi
- Does Angad Bedi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Angad Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Angad Bedi was born into a cricketing family as his father, Bishan Singh Bedi, is counted amongst one of the most skillful spinners of India.
- His father was first married to an Australian woman named Glenith. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in divorce, after which he again got married to Anju Inderjit Bedi, with whom he has two children, Angad Bedi and Neha Bedi.
Being raised in a cricketing atmosphere, he has always been passionate about cricket and even played for the Delhi under-16, under-19, and the Ranji Trophy.
- During his teenage days, Angad Bedi developed an interest in acting, and by the time he reached 17, he left cricket to pursue a career in acting.
- Fashion designer, JJ Valaya gave him his first break in modeling. During that period, TV anchor, Sashi Kumar, was making a film on the 1984 Sikh riots called ‘Kaya Taran’ (2004), and when he saw Angad’s modeling pictures, he approached him for the lead role in the film, and that’s how he’s acting career started.
- He is a fabulous cook and in 2010, he appeared in Star One’s cooking show called ‘Cook Na Kaho’ that was aired on Star One.
- The same year, Angad participated in an adventure/dare reality show, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3 and reached the top 10.
- He made his Bollywood debut as Niranjan “Nanj” Nair in Remo D’Souza‘s directorial debut ‘F.A.L.T.U.’
- The same year, he hosted the season 1 of TV series, Emotional Atyachar that was aired on UTV Bindass.
- He rose to fame with his negative role of Rajveer Singh in Shoojit Sircar‘s directorial film ‘Pink’ (2016), alongside, Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu.
What does Angad Bedi do?
Actor, Model, Cricketer
Who is Angad Bedi’s father?
Bishan Singh Bedi
What is the age of Angad Bedi?
40 years (6 February 1983)
When did Angad Bedi get married?
10 May 2018 Neha Dhupia
Is Neha Dhupia a Sikh?
Neha was born in the Punjabi-speaking Dhupia family in Cochin, India, on August 27, 1980, and as is customary with most Punjabi and Sikh families – she was nicknamed ‘Chotu’.