Angad Bedi Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Angad Singh Bedi (born 6 February 1983) is an Indian film actor and model. He made his Hindi film debut in 2011 with F.A.L.T.U. Angad made his television debut with Kaya Taran, an adaptation of a Malayalam short story by N. S. Madhavan, When Big Tree Falls, The Earth Is Bound To Shake. In 2012 Angad was arrested at a rave party at a Suburban Juhu Hotel, he tested positive for the consumption of cannabis and ecstasy and was later released on bail. Angad has also appeared in a cooking show called Cook Na Kaho on Star One. He hosted the first season of the reality television show Emotional Atyachar on UTV Bindass before being replaced by Pravesh Rana.Neha Dhupia.
He participated in Season 3 of Colors’ show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. Angad is currently working on The Little Godfather, directed by Joy Augustine. He is also part of the movie Soorma, the biopic of the Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh playing the Indian field hockey player Bikramjit Singh. Angad is best known for his performances in works such as Ungli (2014), and PINK (2016). In 2017 he starred as the lead in Amazon original series Inside Edge. He was also seen In Tiger Zinda Hai with Salman Khan.
Angad Bedi Family
Angad was born to note Indian cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi. He played cricket up to the Under-19 level for Delhi. He studied at Gyan Bharati School, Saket, New Delhi and graduated from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. Subsequently, he began a career in modeling and ventured into acting.
Wife/Spouse Neha Dhupia (Actress)
Children Son- None
Daughter- Mehr Dhupia Bedi (born on 18 November 2018)
Parents Father- Bishan Singh Bedi (Former Cricketer)
Mother- Anju Inderjit Bedi
Siblings Brother- Gavasinder (Half-brother)
• Neha Bedi (Elder)
• Gillinder (Half-sister)
Angad Bedi Relationships & Marital Status
Marital Status Married
- Arpita Khan (Salman Khan’s sister)
- Nora Fatehi (Actress & Dancer)
- Neha Dhupia (Actress)
Marriage Date 10 May 2018
Angad Bedi Personal life
Angad Bedi has one elder sister, Neha, and two older half-siblings from Bishan’s previous marriage a half-sister named Gillinder and a half-brother named Gavasinder. Angad married actress Neha Dhupia in a private ceremony in a gurudwara in New Delhi on May 10, 2018. Dhupia gave birth to their daughter Mehr Dhupia Bedi on 18 November 2018.
Date of Birth 6 February 1983
Age (as in 2019) 36 Years
Birthplace Delhi, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Aquarius
Hometown Delhi, India
School • Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
• St. Columba’s School, Delhi
• Gyan Bharati Public School, Delhi
College St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Educational Qualification Graduate
Caste Kshatriya (Khatri)
Food Habit Non-Vegetarian (prefers Vegetarian Food)
Address An Apartment in Bandra, Mumbai
Hobbies Gymming, Playing (Cricket, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis), Cooking, Swimming
Favourite Food Tiramisu
Favourite Actor(s) Amitabh Bachchan, Sunil Dutt, Naseeruddin Shah, Al Pacino
Favourite Actress(es) Vidya Balan, Rekha, Angelina Jolie
Favourite Director(s) Imtiaz Ali, Christopher Nolan
Favourite Film(s) Bollywood- Sholay, Shahenshah, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Lagaan
Hollywood- The Godfather
Favourite Song “2 Seater” by Nindy Kaur
Favourite TV Show(s) Kaun Banega Crorepati, Koffee with Karan
Favourite Colour(s) Black, White, Sky Blue
Favourite Fashion Designer John Varvatos
Angad Bedi Net Worth
Famous Movie Actor Angad Bedi’s net worth is $4.5 Million at the age of 36 years old. He earned the money being a professional Movie Actor.
Year Title Role
2004 Kaya Taran Preet
2011 F.A.L.T.U Niranjan “Nanj” Nair
2014 Ungli Kalim
2016 Pink Rajveer Singh
Dear Zindagi Sid
2017 Tiger Zinda Hai Namit Khanna
2018 Soorma Bikramjeet Singh
2019 The Zoya Factor Robin Rawal
2020 Gunjan Saxena TBA
Angad In Television
Year Title Role Notes
2016 24 Dhruv Awasthi
2017 Inside Edge Arvind Vashisht
Year Title Role Notes
2010 Extraaa Innings T20 Host
Cook Na Kaho Host
Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (Season 3) Contestant
2011 Emotional Atyachar (Season 1) Host
Some Known Facts About Angad Bedi
- Does Angad Bedi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Angad Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Angad Bedi was born into a cricketing family as his father, Bishan Singh Bedi, is counted amongst one of the most skillful spinners of India.
- His father was first married to an Australian woman named Glenith. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in divorce, after which he again got married to Anju Inderjit Bedi, with whom he has two children, Angad Bedi and Neha Bedi.
Being raised in a cricketing atmosphere, he has always been passionate about cricket and even played for the Delhi under-16, under-19, and the Ranji Trophy.
- During his teenage days, Angad Bedi developed an interest in acting, and by the time he reached 17, he left cricket to pursue a career in acting.
- Fashion designer, JJ Valaya gave him his first break in modeling. During that period, TV anchor, Sashi Kumar, was making a film on the 1984 Sikh riots called ‘Kaya Taran’ (2004), and when he saw Angad’s modeling pictures, he approached him for the lead role in the film, and that’s how he’s acting career started.
- He is a fabulous cook and in 2010, he appeared in Star One’s cooking show called ‘Cook Na Kaho’ that was aired on Star One.
- The same year, Angad participated in an adventure/dare reality show, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3 and reached the top 10.
- He made his Bollywood debut as Niranjan “Nanj” Nair in Remo D’Souza‘s directorial debut ‘F.A.L.T.U.’
- The same year, he hosted the season 1 of TV series, Emotional Atyachar that was aired on UTV Bindass.
- He rose to fame with his negative role of Rajveer Singh in Shoojit Sircar‘s directorial film ‘Pink’ (2016), alongside, Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu.
- In 2017, he played the role of Arvind Vashishth in an Indian-American web TV series, Inside Edge that was based on a fictional T20 cricket team, Mumbai Mavericks that plays in the Powerplay League.
- He first met Neha Dhupia at the ‘China House’ lounge in Mumbai and he instantly had a crush on her. Moreover, Neha’s parents had already given a clean chit on their marriage, it was Neha who made him wait for around four-and-a-half years to say a yes.
- On 10 May 2018, Angad Bedi tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Neha Dhupia in an intimate wedding ceremony.
- Angad Bedi idolizes Amitabh Bachchan to the extent that he can be considered an absolute fanboy of him.
- He still takes time for cricket and has played cricket for Sohail Khan‘s ‘Mumbai Heroes’ team in the ‘Celebrity Cricket League’ (CCL).
- Angad Bedi and Yuvraj Singh have been friends since childhood. It was Angad because of whom Yuvraj met his wife, Hazel Keech; as Angad’s Facebook friends include her.
- He has a dream to make a documentary or biopic of his father.
- Like his father, he is a left-hander.
- Before getting married to Neha Dhupia, he had dated around 75 women. Moreover, when he was in his early 20s, he dated a 10 year older woman to him.
- Angad Bedi is an avid dog lover and has around 10 dogs at his farmhouse in Delhi.
What does Angad Bedi do?