Ananya Birla Height, Weight, Age, Family, Bio & More
Ananya Birla was born on 17 July 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Ananya Birla is an indian Singer, Entrepreneur, music composer. Ananya, School Name American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India & College University of Oxford, England. Ananya her Father Name Kumar Mangalam Birla (Chairman Aditya Birla Co.), Mother Neerja Birla, Brother Aryaman Vikram (Younger) & Sister Advaitesha (Younger). Ananya Birla is Singing & Composing Debut Singles Livin’ the Life (2016). This is a wiki or biography about Ananya who is making a name for herself as an astute businesswoman and also as a talented musician. Ananya is destined to scale great heights in her career.
Birla is the founder of Svatantra Microfin, a company that provides microfinance to women in rural India. She is also the founder of CuroCarte and co-founder of Mpower. Birla has received awards for her work and entrepreneurship, including the ET Panache Trendsetters of 2016 award for Young Business Person and was listed as one of GQs Most Influential Indians of 2018. She is also the daughter of Kumar Mangalam Birla, an Indian industrialist and the chairman of the Aditya Birla Group.
Ananya Birla Family, Education & More
Ananya Birla’s father is Kumar Mangalam Birla, the creator of the multi-billion dollar Birla group of companies. Kumar Mangalam Birla has been ranked the 10th richest person in India with a net worth of $12.50 Billion. Ananya is the first daughter of Kumar Mangalam and Neerja Birla. Her siblings are Aryaman Vikram and Advaitesha Birla. Her grandparents are Rajashree and Aditya Vikram Birla. Her family is orthodox Rajasthani Marwari. The family is strict vegetarians though the food habits followed by Ananya are quite flexible because of the cosmopolitan life that she leads.
Father- Kumar Mangalam Birla (Chairman Aditya Birla Co.)
Mother- Neerja Birla
Brother- Aryaman Vikram (Younger)
Sister- Advaitesha (Younger)
Ananya Birla Bio/Wiki
Real Name Ananyashree Birla
Nickname Not Known
Profession Entrepreneur, singer, music composer
Ananya Birla Height, Weight & More
Height in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
Weight in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black (Dyed Brown)
Ananya Birla Age, Personal Life & More
Date of Birth 17 July 1994
Age (as in 2017) 23 Years
Birth Place Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Not Known
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
Home-Schooling (for A levels)
College University of Oxford, England
Educational Qualifications Not Known
Singing & Composing Debut Singles: Livin’ the Life (2016)
Hobbies Travelling, reading books, meditation
Ananya Birla Boyfriends, Affairs and More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Not Known
Children Daughter- N/A
Favourite Singer/Bands The Fray, Ed Sheeran, Cheryl Cole
Favourite Songs Stand By You, Fight Song, Cherry Wine
Favourite Cuisine Lebanese
After completing schooling, Ananya founded a microfinance company called Svatantra Microfinance, Which provides financial and non-financial solutions to the rural women of India and It encourages women entrepreneurs in rural India by providing them loans. At that time Ananya Birla was just 17 years. Hailing from business ancestry she acquired all business tactics at such a young age. Svatantra Microfinance company was running successfully, It was expanded to six states having 85 branches and Rs 260 crore worth portfolio.
In 2015 Ananya Birla Cofounded a mental health initiative called Mpower along with her mother Neerja Birla. It provides counseling and treatment services to children and young people who are suffering from mental health conditions like anxiety and depression. In 2016 Ananya Birla launched e-commerce store Curocarte. It will sell luxury and rare handcrafted items globally. Now Ananya was serving as CEO to the Curocarte.
Apart from business, Ananya has a keen interest in music, football, and chess. At the age of 11, Ananya began learning the santoor music instrument and then she learned guitar. During her college days in London, Ananya Birla started singing and playing the guitar at clubs. Ananya wrote the song “I Don’t Want to Love“, due to this she was grabbed the offer with Universal Music.
Ananya collaborated with Jim Beanz and released her debut single “Livin’ the Life”. This song got 14 million views on Youtube. In 2017 she released a single “Meant to be”, this song was certified as platinum by Indian Music Industry. In 2018 Ananya Birla released another single “Hold on”. Ananya became the first Indian artist whose English single go to platinum.
Some Known Facts About Ananya Birla
- Does Ananya smoke: Not Known
- Does Ananya Birla drink alcohol: Not Known
- Ananya is the eldest daughter of industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group. Notably, Kumar Mangalam Birla is the eighth richest Indian on the Forbes 2016 billionaire list, with a personal wealth of $6.1 billion.
- Ananya went through a rough phase in her early teens when she switched schools because she struggled to fit in. In an interview, she said, “I switched schools because I could not handle being around people who didn’t understand me because of my surname. I was then forced to drop out of high school to pursue my A levels.”
- In March 2013, Ananya laid the foundation of a microfinance company named Svatantra. The organization aims at providing affordable financial and non-financial solutions to rural women. As of May 2016, the organization had close to 1,20,249 clients across three states (Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh) with a gross portfolio of INR 128 crore.
- With entrepreneurship ‘flowing’ in blood, the aforesaid was just the beginning of a promising career. In June 2016, Ananya entered the e-commerce market with the launch of her online store, Curocarte. At Curocarte, people can buy elite contemporary handcrafted products globally.
- Ananya supports as many as 5 tattoos on her body. When asked about this in an interview, she said, “One says conquer, another Svatantra, a third- mind over matter. Additionally, I have a heart on my collar bone, and another tattoo saying Always Mommy’s Girl.”
- A Philanthropist by heart, Ananya, feels that there is a lot of stress these days. In order to counter it, she along with her mother is planning to launch a holistic center where young adults can get help through different forms of therapy at economical rates.
- On 12 November 2016, Ananya in collaboration with internationally acclaimed music producer, Jim Beanz, released her debut singles track titled Livin’ the Life. The live concert, which was held in Mumbai’s Taj Lands End hotel was witnessed by many Bollywood celebrities like Hrithik Roshan, Dino Morea, Sohail Khan, Suraj Pancholi, etc. Notably, Jim Beanz has previously worked with international stars viz. Nelly Furtado Cheryl Cole, Demi Lovato, and Jason Derulo.
- She now writes lyrics, composes music and has plans to launch a soul and R&B album in the coming year.
Is Ananya Birla Indian?
Ananya (Born 17 July 1994) Is An Indian Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur, And Mental Health Advocate. In 2016, Birla Signed With Universal Music India. She Is Also The Daughter Of Kumar Mangalam Birla, An Indian Industrialist And The Chairman Of The Aditya Birla Group.
Is Ananya Birla Famous?
Ananya Is Really Talented And Beautiful. She Has Good Singing And Dancing Talent. Nowadays, Ananya Birla Is A Big Musician And In The Indian Music Industry. Ananya Birla Was Born On 17 July 1994 To Kumar Mangalam Birla, An Indian Billionaire Industrialist, And Neerja Birla.
Is Ananya Birla Vegetarian?
Ananya Is The First Daughter Of Kumar Mangalam And Neerja Birla. Her Grandparents Are Rajashree And Aditya Vikram Birla. Her Family Is Orthodox Rajasthani Marwari. The Family Is Strict Vegetarians Though The Food Habits Followed By Ananya Are Quite Flexible Because Of The Cosmopolitan Life That She Leads.
Who Is The Owner Of Birla Group?
Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla Is The Chairman Of The Aditya Birla Group. He Chairs The Boards Of All Of The Group’s Major Companies In India And Globally.
Is Allen Solly An Indian Brand?
This Premier Indian Brand Of Men’s Apparel That Started In 1989 Is Owned By Madura Fashion And Lifestyle, A Division Of The Aditya Birla Group. The Group Also Owns Much Other Clothing And Lifestyle Brands Namely, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, And Peter England.