Amruta Khanvilkar is an Indian actress and dancer. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 23 November 1984, she did her schooling from Ashok Academy, Mumbai. She completed her graduation in Commerce & Economics from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. The actress rose to fame after she won the dance reality show Nach Baliye 7 along with her husband Himmanshoo Malhotra. She is a prominent actress of the Bollywood and Marathi industry who has established herself as a lead actress in many Marathi movies. She has huge followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who adore her as a person and her talents.
She is best remembered for her performance in the song `Wajale Ki Bara` from the movie Natarang in 2009, Amruta Khanvilkar is an Indian film and television actress, who appears in Hindi as well as Marathi movies. However, she works predominantly in the Marathi film industry. Apart from being a good actress, Amruta is also an amazing dancer and has won Nach Baliye 7 with her husband Himmanshoo A. Malhotra. The actress and dancer have been a part of movies like Saade Maade Teen, Shala, Baji, and Katyar Kaljat Ghusali.
Amruta Khanvilkar Bio/Wiki
[table id=1087 /]
Family, Education & More
She was born in Pune, Mumbai into a middle-class Hindu family. Her father’s name is Raju Khanvilkar and his mother’s name is Gauri Khanvilkar. She has a younger sister named Aditi Khanvilkar. The actress is very close to her family and has made them proud by being one of the established and talented actresses of the Marathi and Bollywood industry. She has fulfilled her dream of becoming an actress and her family has supported her in every possible way in achieving the same.
Amruta Khanvilkar Hot Images
Amruta Khanvilkar Net Worth
According to Various Online resources, famous Movie Actress Amruta Khanvilkar’s net worth is $2.8 Million at the age of 39 years old. She earned the money being a professional Movie Actress. She is from India.
[table id=1088 /]
Amruta Khanvilkar is without a doubt one of the best actresses and dancer in the Marathi industry who has a beautiful face and dances professionally good and has a good name in the Bollywood industry. Born in Pune middle-class family but she spent her adulthood in Mumbai. She made her debut in the glamorous world with Zee TV show Cine Star Ki Khoj and won 3rd prize. Then her journey goes on with the debut in Marathi movie Golmaal (2006) and then she worked as the leading actress in Marathi movie Sade Made Teen with Marathi big stars Ashok Saraf, Makarand Anaspure, and Bharat Jadhav.
Her Lavani performance in movie Natrang on Vajle Ki Bara song made her famous where she surpassed other leading Marathi actresses behind her Fan following. She participated in Eka Peksha Ek dancing show where she was given second place. Then after she reached new heights of her career after participation in the Nach Baliye dancing show and won the 7th season with her husband Himmanshoo A. Malhotra.
Amruta Khanvilkar Movies & TV Shows
[table id=1089 /]
Some Known Facts About Amruta Khanvilkar
- She made her small screen debut by participating in Zee India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj in the year 2014 and ended up in 3rd position.
- She is one of the leading and accomplished actresses of the Marathi cinema.
- In the year 2006, she made her Marathi cinema debut with movie “Golmaal”.
- The actress has won the dance reality show Nach Baliye season 7 along with her husband Himmanshoo Malhotra.
- She has anchored many reality shows including Bollywood Tonight on Zee Music and Dance India Dance.
- Not only an actress, but she is also a trained dancer.
- Her notable roles are in movies such as Phoonk and Phoonk 2.
- Always trying to do something different, the actress participated in the reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi” 10 along with celebrities like Karan Patel, Karishma Tanna, Tejaswi Prakash, Shivin Narang and a lot more.