Aditya Narayan Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki
Aditya Narayan (born 6 August 1987) is an Indian Playback Singer television host and Bollywood actor. Aditya Narayan, the Super Star with a million-dollar smile, was born on 06-08-1987 in Mumbai, India. He is an Indian Film Actor, TV Host, Singer, Playback Singer & Composer who known for his work in the Bollywood industry. The singer is a born talent and has been a pride for his parents from a very young age. I started to work as a child artist in movies like Pardes and Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai.
At a very young age, he also gave his melodious voice to a number of songs, out of which, ‘Chota Bacha Jaan’, from the film Masoom, became a blockbuster hit. From the year 1995 to present, the singer has given his voice to a number of songs from Movies like Rangeela, Pardes, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Bhai, Diljale, Chachi 420, Raja Ko Rani se Pyaar Ho Gaya, Ram Leela, etc.
Aditya Narayan Family/Early Life
Aditya Narayan comes from a musical family. His father is the playback singer Udit Narayan Jha, and his mother Deepa Narayan Jha, his grandfather Hari Krishna Jha and his grandmother Bhuvaneshwari Jha are all musically inclined. He went to the Utpal Sanghvi school. He was born at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai and he is still a resident of Andheri in Mumbai.
Grandfather- Hari Krishna Jha (Singer)
Grandmother- Bhuvaneshwari Jha (Singer)Aditya Narayan with his Grandmother
Father- Udit Narayan (Singer)
Mother- Deepa Narayan (Singer)Aditya Narayan with his Parents
Aditya Narayan Wiki/Bio
Full Name Aditya Narayan Jha
Profession(s) Actor, Singer, TV Presenter
Aditya Narayan Physical Stats
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
Weight (approx.) in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.) – Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Aditya Personal Life
Date of Birth 6 August 1987
Age (as in 2019) 32 Years
Birthplace Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign Leo
Hometown Baisi, Supaul, Bihar
School Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, India
College Mitthibai College of Commerce, Mumbai, India
Tech Music Schools, London
Educational Qualification(s) Commerce Graduate,
Diploma in English Contemporary Music
Debut Film (Child Artist): Rangeela (1995)
Film (actor): Shaapit (2010)
Nepali Film (singer): Mohini (1992)
Hindi Film (singer): Akele hum Akele Tum (1995)
Film (music director): Shaapit (2010)
TV (host): Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge (2007)
Hobbies Gymming, Travelling, Playing the Guitar
During his graduation days at the Mithibai College in Mumbai, he was suspended from college for misbehaving with the security guards.
On 2 October 2017, Aditya with 5 people was on his way from Raipur to Mumbai, but they were stopped at the Raipur airport for exceeding the cabin luggage limit. Aditya was carrying excess baggage of 40 kg, for which he was supposed to pay INR 13,000, but he refused to pay this amount to the female check-in staff member and told her that he will not pay more than INR 10000. He didn’t stop there as he misbehaved with the female staff member and the Duty Manager. When he was asked to calm down, he started shouting even louder and used abusive words. He later apologized to ground staff, after which he was given boarding cards.
On 12 March 2018, the Versova police arrested him for allegedly ramming his Mercedes-Benz car into an autorickshaw, injuring a woman passenger and a senior citizen autorickshaw driver. He was later released on bail.
Aditya Favourite Things
Favourite Food Burger, Pasta
Favourite Actor(s) Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan
Favourite Actress Katrina Kaif
Favourite Singer Shaan
Favourite Colour(s) Black, Grey
Favourite Destination Maldives
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends Shweta Agarwal, actress (ex-girlfriend)
Narayan’s first playback song was for the Nepalese movie Mohini in 1992 and then a Hindi movie Rangeela with Asha Bhosle. Later in 1995, he performed a song for Akele Hum Akele Tum along with his father, Udit Narayan.
His acting career as a child began when Narayan was spotted by producer and director Subhash Ghai at the 1995 Filmfare Award function, as the final performer for the “Little Wonders” troupe. Ghai then signed him for his forthcoming film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary. His second film was Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai starring Salman Khan and Twinkle Khanna. Narayan’s role as Kabir Dhanrajgir earned him a Best Supporting Actor nomination at the 1999 Zee Cine Awards.
As a child artist, Narayan performed more than 100 songs and also released the album Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music). His most successful song was “Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke” from the film Masoom in 1996. It also earned him his first major film award, the Screen Awards critics’ Best Child Singer in 1997. He also received a special jury award at the Screen Awards as best child singer for the same song.
In 2006 he completed a diploma in English contemporary music at Tech Music Schools, in London. On his return to India, he was called to audition for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007, and he became the anchor for that show. In April/May 2008 he toured North America and the West Indies, giving concerts together with his father, Udit Narayan.
In 2009 Narayan signed his first film as lead actor, Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt, which was released worldwide on 19 March 2010. He sang four songs and also wrote and composed the title track for the film, Shaapit Hua.
Meanwhile, he continued working as a TV host, hosting Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009. In 2011, he hosted the reality show X Factor on Sony Entertainment Television.
In early 2012, Narayan joined Sanjay Leela Bhansali as an assistant director for the producer/director’s next directorial venture, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela. He also performed two songs for the film, “Tattad Tattad”, which was originally supposed to be rendered by his father Udit Narayan, and “Ishqaun Dhishqyaun”.
In 2014 he released his first independent single “Tu Hi Pyar Hai” with Gabriella Demetriades. He created a band called The A-Team in June 2014.
In 2015, Narayan hosted yet another successful season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs.
Narayan released his second Hindi single on his birthday, 6 August titled “Tera Ishq Jee Paaun”, starring Yoshika Verma, composed by Arijit Chakraborty and written by Manoj Yadav under the music label T-Series.
Narayan’s first commercially successful single was released in December. Titled “Zindagi”, the video starred Evgeniia Belousova and had music composed by Harshit Chauhan and written by Prashant Ingole under the music label T-Series.
In 2016, Narayan was back as host for SaReGaMaPa. The grand finale garnered record-breaking TRP’s and Narayan beat his own record of the most-watched Grand Finale back when he was hosting Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009.
In March, Narayan released his fourth single titled “Mohabbat”, composed and written by himself under the music label T-Series. It was the first music video to not feature him in it and also the first single to be composed and written by Narayan. Both the song and music video underperformed.
In August, Narayan released his fifth single titled “Behka Behka”, composed and written by himself under the music label T-Series. It was the first music video in India to be shot entirely in reverse and flipped backward and also the first music video to feature his band, Aditya Narayan & The A-Team.
In December, Narayan released his sixth single titled “Yaara”, starring Evgeniia Belousova, composed by Aditya Narayan and written by Prashant Ingole under the music label T-Series.
In 2017, Narayan hosted the sixth season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs on Zee TV. He also took part in Entertainment Ki Raat on Colors TV.
In 2018, Narayan yet again hosted another successful season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV.
In 2019, he participated in the ninth season of Colors TV popular stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi where he ended as the runner-up losing to Punit Pathak. In March 2019, he started hosting the third season of singing reality show Rising Star. In April and May, he has many episodic appearances in Khatra Khatra Khatra. On 2nd October, he released another single named “Lillah” on his Youtube channel. A music video was released on 7th October, featuring himself and Sushrii Shreya Mishraa.
Some Known Facts About Aditya Narayan
- Does Aditya Narayan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Narayan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditya Narayan is the son of famous Bollywood singer Udit Narayan who is an actor, television host, composer, and singer.
- He is from a full musical background, from his grandparents to parents, all are singers.
- He began his singing career at a very young age: he was discovered by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he sang at the celebration of his 4th birthday.
- He then started performing in the concert called Little Wonders, a show where children displayed their talent in various art forms.
- He began his acting career as a child actor, when the popular producer and director Subhash Ghai spotted him at the Filmfare (1995) award function, as the final performer for the “Little Wonders” troupe. He was then signed by Subhash Ghai for his forthcoming film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary.
- He performed more than 100 songs as a child artist and also released one album- Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music).
- His most successful song was Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke from the film Masoom (1996). It earned him his first major film award, the Screen Awards critics’ Best Child Singer in 1997 and also received a special jury award at the Screen Awards as best child singer for the same song.
- While in college, Aditya used to entertain his friends with his songs and comic acts.
- In 2009, he signed his first film as the lead actor, Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt, which was released in 2010. He sang 4 songs and also wrote and composed the title track for the film, Shaapit.
- Aditya worked as an assistant director in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s 2013 film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela. He also sang two songs for the film which included “Tattad Tattad” and “Ishqaun Dhishqyaun.”
In 2014, he created a band called “The A-team“.
- He released his first independent single “Tu hi Pyar hai” in 2014 with Gabriella Demetriades (a South African actress and model).
- He has sung in more than 16 different Indian languages.
- On 2 October 2017, a video was made while Aditya was shouting, abusing and threatening an Indigo airline official at the Raipur airport, when he was stopped for carrying excess baggage.
- He has hosted many seasons of Zee TV’s singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
In 2019, Aditya emerged the runner-up in the ninth season of the Colors’ TV reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi.”