Aditya Narayan is a Bollywood actor, television host, and playback singer. He is the son of well-known playback singer Udit Narayan. He was born on 6 August 1987. He started his career as a singer at a very young age and his first playback song was for the film Rangeela with Asha Bhosle. He also represented a song with his father in the film Akele Hum Akele Tum. He also worked on acting in movies like Shaapit, Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai, Pardes, Rangeela. He is a popular anchor also. The singer is a born talent and has been a pride for his parents from a very young age.
At a very young age, he also gave his melodious voice to a number of songs, out of which, ‘Chota Bacha Jaan’, from the film Masoom, became a blockbuster hit. From the year 1995 to present, the singer has given his voice to a number of songs from Movies like Rangeela, Pardes, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Bhai, Diljale, Chachi 420, Raja Ko Rani se Pyaar Ho Gaya, Ram Leela, etc.
Aditya Narayan Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Aditya Narayan Jha|
|Age||(as in 2023) 36 Years|
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Rangeela (1995)|
Film (actor): Shaapit (2010)
Nepali Film (singer): Mohini (1992)
Hindi Film (singer): Akele hum Akele Tum (1995)
Film (music director): Shaapit (2010)
TV (host): Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge (2007)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Date of Birth||6 August 1987|
|Home Town||Baisi, Supaul, Bihar|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Travelling, Playing the Guitar|
|Mother's Name||Deepa Narayan (Singer)|
|Father's Name||Udit Narayan (Singer)|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shweta Agarwal, actress|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, India|
|College/University||Mitthibai College of Commerce, Mumbai, India|
Tech Music Schools, London
|Educational Qualification||Commerce Graduate|
Diploma in English Contemporary Music
|Profession||Actor, Singer, TV Presenter|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 173 cm|
in meters: 1.73 m
in Feet Inches: 5’ 8”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms: 68 kg|
in Pounds: 150 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Burger, Pasta|
|Favourite Actors||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Colors||Black, Grey|
|Controversies||During his graduation days at the Mithibai College in Mumbai, he was suspended from college for misbehaving with the security guards.|
On 2 October 2017, Aditya with 5 people was on his way from Raipur to Mumbai, but they were stopped at the Raipur airport for exceeding the cabin luggage limit. Aditya was carrying excess baggage of 40 kg, for which he was supposed to pay INR 13,000, but he refused to pay this amount to the female check-in staff member and told her that he will not pay more than INR 10000. He didn't stop there as he misbehaved with the female staff member and the Duty Manager. When he was asked to calm down, he started shouting even louder and used abusive words. He later apologized to ground staff, after which he was given boarding cards.
On 12 March 2018, the Versova police arrested him for allegedly ramming his Mercedes-Benz car into an autorickshaw, injuring a woman passenger and a senior citizen autorickshaw driver. He was later released on bail.
Family – Father, Mother/ Education
Aditya Narayan comes from a musical family. His father is the playback singer Udit Narayan Jha, and his mother Deepa Narayan Jha, his grandfather Hari Krishna Jha and his grandmother Bhuvaneshwari Jha are all musically inclined. He went to the Utpal Sanghvi school. He was born at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai and he is still a resident of Andheri in Mumbai.
Aditya Narayan Net Worth
Aditya Narayan’s net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million (USD). Aditya Narayan’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but he is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2022. We are in the process of reviewing Aditya Narayan’s salary, so check back soon. We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$4 Million – $9 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Singer, TV Presenter|
We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Aditya Narayan’s net worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Aditya Narayan’s expenses over the years.
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Anju Kurian Bio, Movies, Height, Family, Age, Net Worth & Wiki
Movies, TV Shows, and Songs – Career
- Narayan’s first playback song was for the Nepalese movie Mohini in 1992 and then a Hindi movie Rangeela with Asha Bhosle. Later in 1995, he performed a song for Akele Hum Akele Tum along with his father, Udit Narayan.
- His acting career as a child began when Narayan was spotted by producer and director Subhash Ghai at the 1995 Filmfare Award function, as the final performer for the “Little Wonders” troupe. Ghai then signed him for his forthcoming film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary. His second film was Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai starring Salman Khan and Twinkle Khanna.
- As a child artist, Narayan performed more than 100 songs and also released the album Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music). His most successful song was “Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke” from the film Masoom in 1996.
- In 2006 he completed a diploma in English contemporary music at Tech Music Schools, in London. On his return to India, he was called to audition for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007, and he became the anchor for that show.
- In April/May 2008 he toured North America and the West Indies, giving concerts together with his father, Udit Narayan.
- In 2009 Narayan signed his first film as lead actor, Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt, He sang four songs and also wrote and composed the title track for the film, Shaapit Hua.
- Meanwhile, he continued working as a TV host, hosting Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009. In 2011, he hosted the reality show X Factor on Sony Entertainment Television.
- In early 2012, Narayan joined Sanjay Leela Bhansali as an assistant director for the producer/director’s next directorial venture, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela. He also performed two songs for the film, “Tattad Tattad”, which was originally supposed to be rendered by his father Udit Narayan, and “Ishqaun Dhishqyaun”.
- In 2014 he released his first independent single “Tu Hi Pyar Hai” with Gabriella Demetriades. He created a band called The A-Team in June 2014.
- In 2015, Narayan hosted yet another successful season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs.
- Narayan released his second Hindi single on his birthday, 6 August titled “Tera Ishq Jee Paaun”, starring Yoshika Verma, composed by Arijit Chakraborty and written by Manoj Yadav under the music label T-Series.
- Narayan’s first commercially successful single was released in December. Titled “Zindagi”, the video starred Evgeniia Belousova and had music composed by Harshit Chauhan and written by Prashant Ingole under the music label T-Series.
- In 2016, Narayan was back as host for SaReGaMaPa. The grand finale garnered record-breaking TRP’s and Narayan beat his own record of the most-watched Grand Finale back when he was hosting Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009.
- In March, Narayan released his fourth single titled “Mohabbat”, composed and written by himself under the music label T-Series.
- In August, Narayan released his fifth single titled “Behka Behka”, composed and written by himself under the music label T-Series. It was the first music video in India to be shot entirely in reverse and flipped backward and also the first music video to feature his band, Aditya Narayan & The A-Team.
- In December, Narayan released his sixth single titled “Yaara”, starring Evgeniia Belousova, composed by Aditya Narayan and written by Prashant Ingole under the music label T-Series.
- In 2017, Narayan hosted the sixth season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs on Zee TV. He also took part in Entertainment Ki Raat on Colors TV.
- In 2018, Narayan yet again hosted another successful season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV.
- In 2019, he participated in the ninth season of Colors TV popular stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi where he ended as the runner-up losing to Punit Pathak.
- In March 2019, he started hosting the third season of singing reality show Rising Star. In April and May, he has many episodic appearances in Khatra Khatra Khatra. On 2nd October, he released another single named “Lillah” on his Youtube channel.
|1998||Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2007||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge|
|2008||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs|
|2009||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge|
|2011||X Factor India|
|2015||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs|
|2016||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa|
|2017||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs|
|2018||Entertainment Ki Raat|
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
|2019||Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 9|
Khatra Khatra Khatra
Rising Star 3
Indian Idol 11
|2010||Kabhi Na Kabhi To Miloge - Rock|
Chaahata Dil Tumko
Kabhi Na Kabhi To Miloge
Shaapit Hua Kya Kya Hota Hai
|2009||Chal Chal Chal Ke|
|2000||Papa the Great|
Sun Lo Re Bandhu
|1999||Kahin Aag Lage|
Mujhe Maaf Karna
|1998||Hai Nazuk Nazuk Halki|
Picnic Mein Ho Gaya
Rappa Rappa Rum Pum
Khul Gaya Naseeb
I Love My India
|1996||Mera Mulk, Mera Desh|
Ladki Deewani Ladka Deewana
Chota Bachcha Jaan Ke
Akele Hum Akele Tum
|1992||Yo gaun ko thito ma|
- Does Aditya Narayan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Narayan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditya Narayan is the son of famous Bollywood singer Udit Narayan who is an actor, television host, composer, and singer.
- He is from a full musical background, from his grandparents to parents, all are singers.
- He began his singing career at a very young age: he was discovered by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he sang at the celebration of his 4th birthday.
- He then started performing in the concert called Little Wonders, a show where children displayed their talent in various art forms.
- He began his acting career as a child actor, when the popular producer and director Subhash Ghai spotted him at the Filmfare (1995) award function, as the final performer for the “Little Wonders” troupe. He was then signed by Subhash Ghai for his forthcoming film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary.
- He performed more than 100 songs as a child artist and also released one album- Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music).
- His most successful song was Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke from the film Masoom (1996). It earned him his first major film award, the Screen Awards critics’ Best Child Singer in 1997, and also received a special jury award at the Screen Awards as best child singer for the same song.
- While in college, Aditya used to entertain his friends with his songs and comic acts.
- In 2009, he signed his first film as the lead actor, Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt, which was released in 2010. He sang 4 songs and also wrote and composed the title track for the film, Shaapit.
- Aditya worked as an assistant director in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s 2013 film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela. He also sang two songs for the film which included “Tattad Tattad” and “Ishqaun Dhishqyaun.”
In 2014, he created a band called “The A-team“.
- He released his first independent single “Tu hi Pyar hai” in 2014 with Gabriella Demetriades (a South African actress and model).
- He has sung in more than 16 different Indian languages.
- On 2 October 2017, a video was made while Aditya was shouting, abusing and threatening an Indigo airline official at the Raipur airport, when he was stopped for carrying the excess baggage.
- He has hosted many seasons of Zee TV’s singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
In 2019, Aditya emerged the runner-up in the ninth season of the Colors’ TV reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi.”
Is Aditya Narayan Nepali?
Udit Narayan Was Born In 1955 To Nepali Father Harekrishna Jha And Indian Mother Bhuvaneshwari Jha. In 2009, When Udit Narayan Was Awarded India’s Civilian Honour Padma Shri, There Were Reports Questioning His Indian Citizenship, Claiming That He Was Born In Nepal.
What Does Aditya Narayan Do?
Child Actor, Television Presenter, Lyricist, Film Score Composer, Playback Singer