Aditi Sharma (born 24 August 1983) is an Indian actress who appears in films as well as television shows. She has acted in films like Mausam, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Angrej and Subedar Joginder Singh. In December 2015, she made her television debut with &TV’s Gangaa. From 2018 to 2019, she played Mauli in Colors TV’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
Aditi Sharma is the winner of talent-hunt show India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj that premiered on Zee TV in 2004. She has appeared in advertisements for various brands like Tata Sky, Domino’s Pizza, Colgate, Fair & Lovely, Parachute Oil, Bank of India, Stayfree, Tanishq, Moov, Britannia, Reliance and Tata Venture.
|Birth Name||Aditi Sharma|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(As in 2023) 40 Years|
|Debut||Film Debut: Khanna & Iyer (2007)|
TV Debut: India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Amritsar, India|
|Date of Birth||24 August 1983|
|Home Town||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Mother's Name||Anila Sharma|
|Father's Name||Dr. D.D Sharma|
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow|
|College/University||Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
Early life & Education
Aditi Sharma was born on 4 September 1994 in New Delhi. She is a journalist by profession. She got her early studies from Hans Raj Model School in Delhi. After which she did the course of journalism from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies. Aditi has been very fond of acting since childhood. She has been working in dance and theater since college.
Aditi Sharma Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$100,000 - $1M|
|Previous Year's Net Worth (2021)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Aditi Sharma is an Indian Movie Actress. She was born on the 24th of August 1983 in India. In 2023, Aditi Sharma net worth is $1.5 million.
Aditi Sharma’s Career
- From 2015 to 2017, Aditi Sharma portrayed Gangaa Shukla as a lawyer in &TV’s Gangaa opposite Vishal Vashishtha and Shakti Anand.
- From 2018 to 2019, she played Mauli Malhotra, a gynecologist in Colors TV’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka opposite Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami and Kinshuk Mahajan.
- She moved to Mumbai in the year 2017 to pursue a career in acting. She made her debut in Mumbai through modeling. She appeared in several ramp walks. Sharma got her first big break on television from the show Kaleerein in 2018. Sharma made his television debut with the show. She played the main character of Meera in this show. After this show, she appeared in Star Plus show “Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka“.
Aditi Sharma Movies
|2007||Khanna & Iyer Nandini Iyer Hindi|
|2008||Black & White Shahgufta|
Gunde Jhallumandi Neelu Telugu
|2010||Om Shanti Anjali|
|2011||Mausam Rajjo Hindi|
Ladies vs Ricky Bahl Saira Rashid
Rasta Pyar Ka
Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha Mala
Babloo Pooja Telugu
|2014||Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami Tanya Shrivastav Hindi|
|2015||Angrej Maarho Punjabi|
|2016||Saat Uchakkey Sona Hindi|
|2018||Subedar Joginder Singh Gurdyal Kaur Banga Punjabi|
Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua Shindi
TV Shows & Serials
|2004||India's Best Cinestar's Ki Khoj Herself Zee TV|
|2012||Teri Meri Love Stories Anjali Star Plus|
Lakhon Mein Ek Venkatlaxmi
|2015-2017||Gangaa Gangaa Shukla &TV|
|2018–2019||Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Dr. Mauli Colors TV|
Aditi Awards and Nominations
|2016||Indian Television Academy Awards Best Actress (Popular) Gangaa Nominated|
|2018||Best Actress (Jury) Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Nominated|
Some Known Facts About Aditi
- Does Aditi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditi started her career with Zee TV’s talent-hunt show India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj in 2004 and was the winner of that show.
- She has featured in advertisements for several brands like Tata Sky, Colgate, Dominos Pizza, Bank of India, Tanishq, and many more.
- Aditi and her husband Sarwar were seen together in the serial Gangaa.