6IX9INE is an American rapper, social media sensation, and convicted felon who goes by the moniker Tekashi69. In terms of both his work and his personal life, Tekashi is one of the most divisive rappers in the world.
Daniel Weber Wiki, Age, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Biography
In 2015, he pleaded guilty to a felony charge of sexually exploiting a child. 6IX9INE was detained in 2018 on charges of racketeering, guns, narcotics possession, and murder conspiracy. Tekashi testified against his old gang comrades in exchange for a two-year prison reduction. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, he was released early and placed under house arrest.
Abu Salem Bio, Age, Wife, Affairs, Crimes, House, Wiki & Net Worth
6ix9ine Bio & Wiki
|Real Name||Daniel Hernandez|
|Nickname||ekashi69 or 6ix9ine|
|Age||25 Years old|
|Date Of Birth||8 May 1996|
|Birth Place||Bushwick, New York, United States|
|Height||In Centimetres – 170 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 7″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 64 kg|
In Pounds – 141 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Children||Saraiyah Hernandez, Briella Iris Hernandez|
|School||Public School 59, Juan Morel Campos Secondary School, Legacy High School|
|Profession||American music performer|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$8 Million|
6ix9ine Early Life
On May 8, 1996, Tekashi69 aka 6IX9INE was born Daniel Hernandez in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York. His father is from Puerto Rico, and his mother is from Mexico. It wasn’t until he was nine years old that he met his father. He had assumed his father was dead up to that time. Daniel Sr. was actually a heroin addict who was incarcerated. Daniel Sr. was denied access to Daniel Jr. by his mother’s family, who even ripped up the letters he sent from jail, according to his father.
Daniel’s stepfather was shot dead on the steps of the family house in 2010, when Daniel was 14 years old, and the family struggled financially. Daniel needed to see a therapist to manage PSD and despair as a result of his death, which caused severe physiological damage. Around this time, he began behaving out in school, and in eighth grade, he was expelled. Daniel started working at a grocery shop after he graduated from high school to help support the family financially.
- In 2014, 6IX9INE began his career by releasing rap tracks. He released many tunes over the next three years, and his aggressive rapping style garnered him a lot of attention. FCK THEM, a music label headquartered in Slovakia, released several of his early songs.
- He gained the notoriety on social media when an Instagram post from July 2017 went viral on Reddit and Twitter, turning 6IX9INE into an online meme due to his quirky appearance.
- In 2017, he released his debut single, Gummo which reached number 12 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
- 6IX9INE announced the release of his debut mixtape, ‘Day69,’ in 2018. With 55,000 album-equivalent units sold, including 20,000 pure sales, the album debuted at number four on the Billboard 200 album chart.
- Two tracks on the album, ‘Billy’ and Rondo, both debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 after the album’s release, with Billy reaching No. 50.
- He released the track Gotti in April 2018, which is a remix of a previous feature he made for Packman titled Got it, Got it. The song was included as a bonus track on ‘Day69, and it debuted at number 99 on the Billboard Hot 100 before dropping the following week.
- Fefe, featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz, reached number five on the Billboard Hot 100 in July 2018. The song was a worldwide smash hit, debuting at number four on the Billboard Hot 100.
- He’s also just teamed with 50 Cent on the song KINGS.
- 6IX9INE was arrested at the end of 2018 on charges of racketeering, weapon possession, and murder conspiracy. This was part of a larger investigation into the street group Nine Trey Gangsters.
- In early 2019, 6IX9INE accepted a plea deal that included testifying against, or’snitching on,’ his co-defendants. His sentence was lowered from up to 47 years in prison to just two years, and he was released after half that time.
- Since his release, 6IX9INE has re-entered the music scene, breaking YouTube records and charting at #1 on Billboard with the tune TROLLZ, which features Nicki Minaj.
6ix9ine Personal Life
6IX9INE is currently dating Jade, whom he met just a few weeks before going to prison in 2018. He was in a relationship with Sara Molina when he was 18 years old, and they had a daughter named Saraiya Hernandez. After that, he married Marlayna M. and had a daughter with her, Briella Iris Hernandez.
He has been arrested on several occasions for various offences. He was arrested in 2015 for employing a minor in a sexual act and again in 2018 for choking someone in a Houston mall. He was even arrested in 2018 on drug, firearms, and racketeering accusations. He was condemned to 13 months in prison in 2019, but owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, he was released in 2020.
Frank Abagnale Biography, Age, Husband, Kids, Net Worth, Scams & Wiki
6ix9ine Net Worth
6IX9INE’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million in 2022.
6IX9INE owns a Mercedes McLaren P1 that he purchased after he was released from prison. He paid $2,000,000 for the Mercedes. In addition, he owns a $300,000 Rolls-Royce Ghost.
The rapper runs a number of restaurants and grills. A $750,000 My Little Pony chain can be seen in his jewellery collection.
He owns a large collection of rainbow-colored grills, which is estimated to be worth around $50.000. He owns a Jigsaw chain that he paid $300,000 for. The chain is entirely made of diamonds.
6IX9INE, like many other rappers, spent $100,000 on a gorgeous Rolex watch. He owns a rainbow spinner and 69 rings, which he paid $300,000 for.
Daniel Day-Lewis Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
Q1. How many views did Gooba get in a day?
Ans. The GOOBA music video received 43.55 million views in one day and became a trending topic on YouTube.
Q2. How Does 6IX9INE Spend His Money?
Ans. 6IX9INE is the proud owner of a Mercedes McLaren P1. In addition, he owns a $300,000 Rolls-Royce Ghost.
Q3. How much does 6ix9ine make a day?
Ans. Tekashi 69 is a one-man hustle. He makes between $2,000 and $3,000 every day, if not more.